Louis Adam

Louis Adam
Poser!

About Me

My photo
Divorced and mummy of little boy! Partner / owner in a young, fast growing maternity, baby and childrens company selling. clothing and products within the industry. Childrens writer and currently working on a series for teenagers and adults.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

First Book Sales!

Sorry it has been so long since I last wrote my blog on here but I have been quite a busy little bee lately! I have been trying to sell the lease on our shop and fingers crossed by the New Year I might (just might) have a buyer!

The good news is that I found out last week that I sold 3 copies of my first ever book published on Amazon Kindle called 'The Little Christmas Elf'. I am so surprised somehow even though I have had some brilliant reports from several testers. I must admit my own little boy absolutely loves the story as I initially made the story up for him as a bedtime story. However, it did not work very well for bedtime as he became very excited and could not sleep afterward. I think his little brain was working overtime. It is a story more suited to afternoon I think. The story is about a little elf who dreams of becoming one of Santa's helper elves. Will his dream come true or not?

I am currently working on a couple of other stories which I hope will turn out to be good and enjoyable to the reader. I am enjoying writing the stories at the moment and happy to do so unless I am told they are rubbish which, is far from what I have already been told. I find it quite calming and theraputic so if any of you would like to give it a try then it is a great way to relax! So, how about having a go at a story and see what satisfaction you can gain especially, when somebody actually pays to read what you have written!

It is a perfect time as it is Christmas next week and the time has really flown. My little boy is so excited for Santa Claus coming soon. He has his school party tomorrow afternoon and is looking forward to that and putting his party clothes on and dancing.

Let me know if you decide to try to challenge yourself by writing a story as the satisfaction is brilliant. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope Santa brings you everything you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment