Louis Adam

Louis Adam
Poser!

About Me

My photo
Divorced and mummy of little boy! Partner / owner in a young, fast growing maternity, baby and childrens company selling. clothing and products within the industry. Childrens writer and currently working on a series for teenagers and adults.

Friday 7 December 2012

Busy Morning

Well, here I am at work (our shop)! I have never stopped this morning and can't believe it is lunchtime already. So many deliveries and not enough hours. But, that is a good thing. Shame we are soon to close.

I have not been able to write anymore than I already have so must get busy next week. My book 'The Little Christmas Elf' on Amazon Kindle is doing very well.I read it to my own little boy again the other day but have to make sure that I don't read it at bedtime as he gets very excited waiting to hear what happens next in the story. It is perfect for very young children even up to the age of around 9 or 10.

I am definately looking forward to completing my current book as it is, I think exciting and at a great pace to keep the interest.

I must go as right now I am starving and looking forward to the weekend when my little boy will be off school.

No comments:

Post a Comment